Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

FAFSA will be available starting October 1st, 2019!

At UNM, undocumented students, including DACA recipients, should fill out a paper FAFSA to be considered for state and institutional money.

Need help filling out the application?

  • Schedule an appointment with us by calling (505) 277-5020 

Other important information:

  • Other colleges & universities might change their priority deadline, so please check with their Financial Aid Office.
  • To be considered for financial aid students must complete the FAFSA every year.
  • Students encouraged to complete FAFSA on the web or in paper form as soon as possible
    • Apply for Financial Aid online with FAFSA on the Web.
    • Federal School Code : 002663
If you have questions, don't hesitate to call us for more information at (505) 277-5020 or send us an email through