- A wide range of resources available in the website to keep you informed and prepared as immigrants or refugees.
Contact info: Phone: (505) 724-4662 or (505) 724-4631 Email: email@example.com
- They provide low-cost immigration legal assistance to immigrants, U.S. citizens, and U.S. legal permanent residents in gaining or maintaining immigration status for themselves or for family members in order to preserve or restore family unity.
- They also provide free immigration legal assistance to immigrant victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in determining/gaining immigration benefits (e.g., legal permanent resident status or work permits).
Contact Info: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Empowering undocumented young people to achieve educational and career goals
Contact Info: Phone: (505) 246-1627 Email: email@example.com
- El Centro de Igualdal y Derechos is a grassroots, Latino immigrant led organization based in Central New Mexico that works with Latino immigrant communities and allies to defend, strengthen, and advance the rights of our community.
- Services and shelter for domestic violence
Mission Statement: Help domestic violence victims gain immediate safety plus knowledge, skills, and resources to succeed in lives free of violence.
- If you need emergency shelter any time during the day or night, call us at 1-800-526-7157
The New Mexico Dream Team is a statewide network committed to create power for multigenerational, undocumented, and mixed status families towards liberation. Through trainings and leadership development, we work to engage our community and allies, in becoming leaders using an intersectional, gender, and racial justice lens—to develop and implement an organizing and advocacy infrastructure for policy change fighting to dismantle systemic oppression.
Contact Info: Phone: (505) 247-1023 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The mission of NMILC is to make access to justice affordable for New Mexico’s immigrants and aspiring citizens and to promote knowledge of legal rights and the immigration process. NMILC believes that all people, regardless of their financial status, should have equal access to legal information and due process.
Contact Info: Phone: (505) 490-2789 Email: email@example.com
- The Santa Fe Dreamers project is non-profit organization that provides free legal representation to immigrant youth and their family.
- Provides a weekly walk in legal clinic to clients seeking assistance with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) in Albuquerque and surrounding communities, hosted at Casa de Salud in the South Valley.
Contact info: Phone: 505-424-7832 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Somos, founded in 1995, is a statewide community-based and immigrant-led organization that promotes worker and racial justice.
- With an active membership of 2,500 people in ten counties, Somos offers community education about rights and remedies, forges leadership opportunities for immigrants and low-wage workers, provides legal services to wage theft victims, engages Latinos in the political and electoral process, leads and supports grassroots campaigns for local and national policies that strengthen our communities.